The TOC Files
What's New

05 November 1999: Added the Fellow Travellers page to Time War.

29 October 1999: In the second of my scheduled updates, I've added the Time Machines page to Time War.

22 October 1999: Added the Technology & Equipment page to Time War , which has a new short URL, http://jump.to/TimeWar. I also updated the Guide to the Time Corps to version 5.4, replacing the very odd all-italics version. Finally, in a moment of madness, I created a TimeWar mailing list to allow me to keep interested parties up to date with what's going on with the game (for joining instructions check the bottom of the main Time War page). Phew!

06 October 1999: Calm yourselves my children! Since the last update, I've created a Chill Webring, updated the Time War FAQ page, and added two short stories to the fiction page. Oh yeah, check out the bibliography for Aetherco's spiffy new Continuum RPG, where you'll find a recommendation for this very site!

22 April 1999: No, I'm not dead, and as proof, there's an enormous new file on the Time War page. Behold, the awesome majesty that is the Guide to the Time Corps!!! Oh yeah, and for those of you who are deeply sick, there's now a (rather old) picture of me on my Bio page. It's an old picture though, these days I look more like John Malkovich :-)

6th February 1999: Changed the text colour on all the pages to a less eye-wateringly bright one.

3rd February 1999: Updated the Temporal Physics Guide for Time War to version 1.5. Also, I've added edited logs of my online horror campaign to the Chill page. Check them out :-)

16th January 1999: As of today the new look site is open for business. I was never really happy with the previous look, so I've added javascript buttons to the navigation bar and divided some of the larger pages into smaller, more easily digestible chunks. There's a subject-defined e-mail button on the FAQ page, which I'll replace with a proper e-mail form when I've got more Time War material up. This recent spurt of activity was mainly motivated by the fact that Aetherco's Continuum RPG site (check the links page) has had a link up to mine for God know's how long! I've had over 200 visitors since I took the site down in November - What are you people on?

16th September 1998: Updated A Beginner's Guide to Temporal Physics on the Time War page, as well as adding Chapters 2 to 5 of Temple's Tale. Let me know what you think of this, both as a story and as an introduction to the world of the Time Corps.

14th September 1998: Bugger. It has been a long time hasn't it? Oh well. Added a link to Chapter 1 of Temple's Tale to the Time War page. Though there's a link to Chapter 2, it's not actually there yet. Sorry!

13th March 1998: Added A Beginner's Guide to Temporal Physics to the Time War page.

10th March 1998: Put up the first of my collection of short stories on my Fiction page (where else?).

9th March 1998: First big update. New look, new interface, still no content. I'm still teaching myself HTML at the moment, and I'm in the process of getting the basic layout of the site sorted. Once I'm happy with the setup I'll start adding something for you all to read. At some point I'm aiming to set up a navigation frame, but I'm waiting for some feedback from the nice people in Fortune City tech support.

HomeNewChillTime WarFictionBioLinksE-Mail