Back to Blueshirts HQDominic West banner

Links on this page:

"while celebrating my birthday with some friends and their children at a nearby Hunter mountain ski resort on 1/25/04, a very festive me came upon some very intriguing fellows with accents who proved to be fun for me. it turns out one of them was dominic west. after the fact i understand that this was a pretty famous movie star. Dominic West and Rory et.el. were most tolerant of myself et. el. Dominic West is a very handsome, very charming, and most of all a very nice gentleman." Deborah in the US

Roles: Television

• The Wire - in USA
  • Nicholas Nickleby (2000) - Sir Mulberry Hawk
  • A Christmas Carol (1999) - Scrooge's nephew Fred with Patrick Stewart
  • Out of Hours (1998) - Dr. Paul Featherstone

Roles: Film

• Chicago (2003) Fred Casely Our Review
  • Rock Star (2001)
  • 28 Days - Jasper, playing Sandra Bullock's drunk English boyf Jasper who doesn't want her to go into rehab. Our Review
  • Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) - Palace Guard. Our Review
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream (1999) - The lovely Lysander. Also stars fellow BluSher Rupert Everett. Our Review
  • Diana & Me (1997) - Rob Naylor, paparazzi photographer. Strange film as doesn't quite hit the mark as a romantic comedy but Dominic looks cool throughout.
  • The Gambler (1997) - Alexei Ivanovich, a gambler trying to win the affection of the beautiful Polina (Polly Walker)
  • Spice World (1997) - Photographer. Cameo role unfortunately and doesn't appear with fellow Blueshirt Richard E. Grant
  • Surviving Picasso (1996) - Paulo Picasso
  • E=mc2 (1996) - Spike
  • True Blue (1996) - Donald MacDonald. Also stars fellow Blueshirt Edward Atterton. Our Review
  • Richard III (1995) - Richmond

Roles: Theatre

• Cloud Nine- the Old Vic Theatre (21st March 97 - 4th June 97)

Dominic with Sandra Bullock, not spilling his Boddingtons

Cufflinks

Check out Dominic's biog. page on the A Midsummer Night's Dream Official Site.

For all the film and TV related Cufflinks we could find, click on the lovely icon!

The Gallery

Click here to get to the only other vaguely decent picture of Dominic West we have.