SPOTLIGHT #6

'NO FRILLS' XMAS (non-ratings) EDITION OF SPOTLIGHT

SILENT NIGHT,
DEADLY NIGHT!

Vote for your favorite "Silent Night, Deadly Night" film.

>>>WARNING<<<< 

You will witness this picture a heck of a lot.

SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT Part 1.
1984 Directed By Charles E. Sellier..

A tale about a boy who's parents are murdered by a man wearing the trademark Coca-Cola Santa Suit. The Boy is Orphaned and brought up by Nuns and is somewhat disturbed by what happened to his parents.

Well the lad gets a job at a Toy Store and is asked to put on the Coca-Cola trademark Sant Suit.. Well this cuases everything to "Snap" into place and we get fed a Slasher.

SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT part 2
1987 Directed by Eric Freeman
 In this film we find out that killing people wearing a Coca-Cola trademark Santa suit runs in the family.. As the brother of the murderer in the first film picks up where "his" brother left off.. By the Way... If you are in a Xmas rush and don't have time to watch the first one.. Just get this one... Because this one is full of about 50-70% of the first film.. When I saw it I felt like I accidently picked up #1 twice at the video store.

SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT III - "Better Watch Out"
1989 Directed by Monte Hellman
 The killer from part 2 is in a coma.. Has been for 6 years.. So too reach him and give this murdering Coca-Cola trademark suit wearing Santa Claus out to kill again. The Doctor gets in a psychic girl.. She succeeds and we get another sequel. This time it has a cute subtitle..  

SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT 4 "Initiation"
1990 Directed - Brian Yuzna

No expense spared sequel with Clint Howard in it.. This time its not so much a Santa (Always Coca-Cola) Claus killer.. Some may say the killer is much worse.. Feminist "Lillith" worshippers... A reporter stumbels across this mess and we get a horror film based around escape and proof and Clint!!!..

SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT 5 "The Toy Maker"
1992 Directed - Martin Kitrosser
   Finally a movie that captures the true spirit of Xmas.. Toys that come to life and kill their owners.. Who is making these toys but Joe (long nose story bloke) Petto, or should I say Mickey Rooney, or should I say that scary looking old man that was in a lot of black and white films when he was younger. The toys are cool.. The reporter comes back from the 4th for little.. But for now sn,dn is officially at an end.  

MERRY XMAS or Happy receiving and giving if you are not in a religion that celebrates this sought of thing.. If you are not any of the above I hope you have found a way to capitalize on the death of some ones "LORD".. or whatever he was..

GORE boy sings.
Silent Night, Deadly Night.
All aint calm, All aint bright.
Bloke in Coke suit,
All Red and White..
Killing teens so..
Run for your life..
Or you'll rest in peace..
Or you'll rest in peace..

, 1998-1999.
Click Here!

Main Menu