KIRSTEN STORMS

Welcome to the Greatest Kirsten Storms Site on the Web! Use the links below to get around my site. Don't forget to join her fanclub, it's completely free! I am running for Assistant Vice President of Kirsten's Fanclub, click here to see why you should vote for me. Click here to visit my new chat room. Remember to sign my guestbook. Have any questions, Email me at: [email protected] Thanks! Come back soon! http://snap.to/kirsten

Sign/View
Guestbook

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about this site or if you just want to say something nice about Kirsten click here

Kirsten Storms can be described as a great teenage actress, that has already appeared in a number of different movies and TV shows. She did a spectacular job taking the lead role of Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century that was played on the Disney Channel. Another movie on the Disney Channel that she has had a big role in is Johnny Tsunami, where she played Emily Pritchard. Besides being a very talented actress she is also very pretty!

If you are interested in Kirsten's fanclub, click here to get info on how to join! Remember you can't get into live chats with Kirsten unless you are a member, and it's free!

I am running for Assistant Vice President of Kirsten's Fanclub, click here to see why you should vote for me

Click here to check out my new chat room

Don't leave without signing my guestbook

Choose from the pictures below

A. B. C.
D. E. F. She looks the best
in all of the pictures