POKEMON RATINGS

#01. Bulbasaur *Although this Pokemon has its stubborn site, it is a great companion, and if you train it well, you can surely become best buds.

#02. Ivysaur *Bulbasaur's first evolution. I would prefere a Bulbasaur, but if you raise an Ivysaur well, it can evolve into a healthy Venusaur.

#03. Venusaur *This Pokemon can use amazing attacks! Very strong, and great for battles. Although size isn't everything!

#04. Charmander *You have to be very careful when training this Pokemon. You have to make sure its flame doesn't go out, or it may never be able to battle again! I think this Pokemon could win a prize for cuteness! ^_^

#05. Charmeleon *Although in the TV show, this Pokemon does not obey anything, if you treat this Pokemon with care and diginity, it will grow up strong and healthy!

#06. Charizard *Amazing lizard-like Pokemon possesses a graet strength in power! If you have this Pokemon, you sure will win many battles!

#07. Squirtle *Squirtle is a great companion and is really friendly. It can be tiny, but it is very powerful.

#08. Wartortle *This graceful Pokemon is very rare, and is a great swimmer!

#09. Blastoise *The powerful hard shell is a great protection for this Pokemon. I suggest you don't make this Pokemon mad... it can blast you with its super cannons!

#10. Caterpie *Although some people say this Pokemon is useless, you don't know what your missing out on! Be patient as it will evolve into a beautiful Butterfree.....

#11. Metapod *Caterpie needs to spend some time as a Metapod. So you also have to be patient! Don't wear it out in battles, train it wisely. It is a very delicate Pokemon.

#12. Butterfree *Now you don't have to wait anymore as Metapod finally evolves into a Butterfree. This amazing Pokemon uses many great attacks. It will be a great Pokemon to carry around with you.

#13. Weedle *Watch out for its poisonous sting!

#14. Kakuna *Although like a Metapod, Kakuna has to stay in its cocoon in order to evolve. Be patient!

#15. Beedrill *Once Kakuna has stayed long enough in its cocoon stage, it will evolve into a Beedrill. Their agility is just amazing!

#16. Pidgey *You can find this Pokemon in many places. Pidgey is very gently, but it uses amazing powers.

#17. Pidgeotto *The first evolution of Pidey. When mine evolved, I nearly had a heart attack when my Pidgey evolved... not because it was scary, but because I didn't even know Pidgey had an evolution!

#18. Pidgeot *This Pokemon's amazing speed.. well, amazes me! They're just as fast as the speed of light!

#19. Rattata *You can find Rattata in lots of places. It is very quick and agile.

#20. Raticate *Some people may get scared off because of its "Hyper Fang" move, but don't be alarmed! This Pokemon is a great fighter, and its attack is so high!

#21. Spearow *May seem like a gentle Pokemon, but once you get it mad, it'll be on your case forever!

#22. Fearow *This Pokemon has amazing wings! It can use very skilled attacks as well.

#23. Ekans *Hum... I'm not a great fan of snakes.. I actually have a fear of them, but this Pokemon is a good companion for Team Rocket! ^_^;

#24. Arbok *The evolution of Ekans. I even have a bigger fear of this Pokemon... if I didn't have a fear of reptiles, I think I would be in love with Arbok!

#25. Pikachu *Pika Pika.... CHU! One of the most popular Pokemon throughout Pokemon fans. It's real cute, plus it possesses a great lightning power, it's amazing! If you catch one, you're pretty lucky!

#26. Raichu *Pikachu's thunder stone evolution. Many people don't use a thunder stone to evolve Pikachu, since they like Pikachu enough! But Raichu is a great Pokemon still!

#27. Sandshrew *If you catch this Pokemon, you may want to ask it what it likes to eat... this Pokemon is a very picky eater!

#28. Sandslash *Watch out for its spiky back!

#29. Nidoran (female) *Once you train her well, she'll grow into a healthy, strong Pokemon!

#30. Nidorina *If you get her mad, she might slash you with her super powerful claws!

#31. Nidoqueen *The third evolution of the Nidoran stages. She has an amazing tail that can wap those rival Pokemon out of sight!

#32. Nidoran (male) *Have amazing poison abilities

#33. Nidorino *Yipes! That horn on his head looks pretty dangerous! And it is!

#34. Nidoking *Ah! At first this Pokemon also scared me because of his even more enormous tail and horn, but he will win you lots of trainer battles!

#35. Clefairy *This Pokemon is really rare! Its magical powers are amazing, especially the move "Metronome."

#36. Clefable *Once you use a moon stone on Clefairy, you get an even more rare, CLEFABLE! This one is just as loveable, but it's really shy, like a Pikachu.

#37. Vulpix *This Pokemon has earned many Pokemon trainers hearts. Most people like its tail. Brock has one, and loves to groom it!

#38. Ninetails *Use a fire stone, then you get a Ninetails! It used to be my favorite Pokemon. You have to raise your Vulpix well in order to raise it into a well Ninetails.

#39. Jigglypuff *ZZZZ,,, oh! Hi! Jigglypuff has amazing slumber attacks, it'll send you off sleeping in the next second!

#40. Wigglytuff *May be cute, but if you get it mad, you know what's coming!

#41. Zubat *Whenever I would go against a battle with Zubat, it would make me mad because I could never run away from it! Then once I caught it, I trained it well, and turned out to be a great Pokemon!

#42. Golbat *This Pokemon's attacks amaze me! And it's so powerful!

#43. Oddish *If you are a fan of grass type Pokemon, I highly suggest you catch a wonderous Oddish!

#44. Gloom *What's that gross smell? Ah, don't worry, I guess we scared Gloom a little here! If you scare this Pokemon in anyway, it'll fuse out a really bad smell!

#45. Vileplume *Use a leaf stone, then cherish a Vileplume! The thing is, it'll probably lose a little speed since its head will get real heavy!

#46. Paras *The mushrooms on this Pokemon are full of nutrients! I think this is one Pokemon you have to have for your Pokemon journey!

#47. Parasect * I like this Pokemon, since it can create some potions from its gigantic mushroom on it back!

#48. Venonat *This Pokemon has many psychic and poison skills.. it's always a great combination!

#49. Venomoth *If you try to catch this Pokemon, make sure you plan your attack! This Pokemon can paralyze you in two seconds!

Pokemon Ratings #1~49
Pokemon Ratings #50~100
Pokemon Ratings #101~150
Other Pokemon