Pokemon Ratings ... Part 2

#50. Diglett *It seemed really annoying in one of the episodes of Pokemon.. (you know the episode where the old man got mad at the Diglett) But I absolutely think Diglett is a great Pokemon!

#51. Dugtrio *I didn't even know till now that Dugtrio are only three Diglett combined together! I used Dugtrio to battle in the Pokemon League with me.

#52. Meowth *Ah. My favorite Pokemon. I love its "catty" attacks. I like this Pokemon because cats are my favorite Pokemon! And I love how Meowth has the "gangster" voice, it's awesome!

#53. Persian *Ginnovanni's little pampered cat... although this is a pretty feline, you may not want to get it mad, or it'll swipe you!

#54. Psyduck *This Pokemon is not as dumb as you think it is. Psyduck has amazing psychic and water powers, and if you train it hard and well, it'll be a great Pokemon by your side.

#55. Golduck *The evolution of Psyduck. It is a very excellent swimmer, and the ruby on its head is adored by many trainers.

#56. Mankey *Two words to describe this Pokemon... BAD-TEMPERED!

#57. Primeape *Even more bad-tempered! If you are up for a challenge, catching this Pokemon could go bananas! ^_^

#58. Growlithe *Police puppy! Officer Jenny uses this Pokemon for ultimate protection and crime stoppers!

#59. Arcanine *Use a fire stone and get an Arcanine. It's flowing beauty is one of its adored physical traits!

#60. Poliwag *A great swimmer!

#61. Poliwhirl *Many trainers use this Pokemon for a fighting Pokemon match. And it is very powerful, so I can see why!

#62. Poliwrath *If you use a water stone, this Pokemon is what you get! A great fighter and a great Pokemon to have on your team.

#63. Abra *As Teleport with its only technique, it will be very hard to catch, but if you catch this Pokemon, you'll be great!

#64. Kadabra *A stage above Abra. Learns many new psychic attacks. I always seem to have this Pokemon on my team.

#65. Alakazam *This Pokemon is very very very INTELLIGENT!

#66. Machop *Some people think this Pokemon is tiny and isn't any good, but it has the strength as Super Man!

#67. Machoke *Machoke is in love with its own body... but then, that means this Pokemon has god self-esteem!

#68. Machamp *This is the most powerful form of Machop. A definite must have!

#69. Bellsprout *If you love to collect grass type Pokemon, this Pokemon is a must have! Uses an excellent source of grass/poison attacks!

#70. Weepinbell *This Pokemon is a must have for your Pokemon journey! A great grass type Pokemon, sure to win against all water Pokemon!

#71. Victreebel *Once James (Team Rocket) got back his Victreebel, I never had a good laugh since this Pokemon kept trying to eat James! So if you raise a Weepinbell good enough, then use a leaf stone to evolve it, you'll have an awesome Victreebel!

#72. Tentacool *I'm not much of a fan of mushy Pokemon, but I sure adore the gorgeous ruby on its head!

#73. Tentacruel *Tons of stingers, so when you try to fight it, watch out for them!

#74. Geodude *Sometimes you could go past a Geodude and you won't even notice it! It'll camoflage right into the ground!

#75. Graveler *Its rock body is a great protection, and can squish things in seconds!

#76. Golem *Even heavier than Graveler. This Pokemon is an excellent partner, and if you catch one, you two will be an excellent team!

#77. Ponyta *I always bring this Pokemon along with me. Their hooves are amazing.

#78. Rapidash *All I can say is... FAST!!!

#79. Slowpoke *I guess this Pokemon... is kind of ... slow moving... BUT! It uses excellent attacks and is a must have to your Pokemon collection!

#80. Slowbro *Slowbro is also kind of... slow... moving... but still, its attacks will amaze you!

#81. Magnemite *I never really understood its anti-gravity skill, but if you like electric type Pokemon, this is a must have.

#82. Magneton *I never knew that three Magnemite came together to form into a Magneton! This Pokemon uses amazing powerful attacks!

#83. Farfetch'd *This bird Pokemon is one of the rare Pokemon. If you like birds, this is the Pokemon you have to catch!

#84. Doduo *Even though this Pokemon cannot fly that well (well, of course, it doens't have wings) I always thought this Pokemon would be an excellent companion.

#85. Dodrio *Three heads equals three brains! This Pokemon will use its knowledge before it battles a good fight.

#86. Seel *It may look kind of goofy, but don't get fooled, it uses amazing water attacks!

#87. Dewgong *I love how this Pokemon is both the water and ice element.

#88. Grimer *If you are in range of a really smelly slimy place, you could spot this Pokemon! If you like poison element Pokemon, this is the one Pokemon you must have!

#89. Muk *Double the smell of Grimer, yup, Muk's the name! It is quite friendly, once you catch it though!

#90. Shellder *The tongue. That's all I can say!

#91. Cloyster *It's shell is amazing protection for its soft body inside. I guess it would be a challenge trying to catch it in a regular Pokeball!

#92. Gastly *This Pokemon is a joker! It'll be there, then it'll be gone!

#93. Haunter *If you want a fright, this is the Pokemon for you!

#94. Gengar *This is the one Pokemon I never seemed to catch throughout my Pokemon journey. You will be lucky if you have it!

#95. Onix *This Pokemon is loooooooooong and huuuuuuuuuge!

#96. Drowzee *One of my favorite psychic Pokemon to use. It will eat your dreams and steal your powers...... zzzzz...

#97. Hypno *The evolution of Drowzee. More advanced in psychic powers!

#98. Krabby *Their pincers are amazing!

#99. Kingler *Pincers are even more amazing! Can smush rocks in seconds!

#100. Voltorb *Sometimes you just walk by a Voltorb and don't even notice it, since it looks exactly like a Pokeball!

Pokemon Ratings #1~49
Pokemon Ratings #50~100
Pokemon Ratings #101~150
Other Pokemon