Chick waterer - for cricket watering
Home ] Up ] SITE MAP ] Update Page ] READY? ] Lizard Lounges ] Likkin' Lizerds ] Myths ] CITES Export Quotas ] Chameleon Origins ] Chameleon Family Tree ] CHAM CAM ] GLOSSARY ] Amazon.com ] Trivia Page ] Chirp Chat ] Links Page ] Not Really Cham ] Feedback Form ] Bibliography ]

Search CHAMOWNERS for:

COMMENTS SUGGESTIONS

Up ] Adult, Egg, and Hatchlings ] [ Chick waterer - for cricket watering ] Colony Container ] Egg flats ] Escapee control, the all natural way ] Feeding the crickets to your animal ] Gut Load Recipe ] Nesting container ] Rearing Container ]

Chick waterer

click an image to enlarge

Use your browser's back button to return after viewing pictures

crix water bottle.jpg (49620 bytes) Notice the marbles in the dish. They aid in the prevention of crickets drowning.

crix in waterdish.jpg (60006 bytes) When first put in and after a two day trip, the crickets were more thirsty than hungry. 

Sorry, that's as big as it gets. 

Check out this CRICKET waterer. No marbles needed in this. They provide an insert that covers the pool of water. You'll find a link to purchase this on my LINKS page.  

BACK TO BREEDING CRIX

This site can in no way be reproduced or copied without the expressed written permission of David Pickering. I have given credit where the author is known. If I have used any material without your permission or without the proper credit please inform me and it will be corrected.Copyright©2000 David Pickering.