Yew's X-Files FanFic

Yew's X-Files FanFic

Unless A sweet little PG story about a moment's thought and what it might lead to.

Friday Night Part 1 PG. Mulder has asked Scully on a date. (Continuance of "Unless")

Friday Night Part 2 PG. As the date continues, Mulder and Scully think on their relationship.

Friday Night Part 3 has yet to be written. I have to get ahold of some more date-like suggestions and then contact my friend for the smut. I am a shipper...this WILL end in SMUT.

Far Away, So Close PG-13 for language. A co-worker recognizes a picture of Samantha and Mulder pushes her too far to get at the truth.

Minion PG-13 for violence and language. Mulder and Scully get a new partner (written before the introduction of Spender) and the three investigate Vampire-like killings.

The Lone Gunmen Never Ending Story PG as far as I can remember...We started the story, now you help finish it! It started off as a Scully/Skinner fic, but has mutated into something castly different...Send inquiries and entries to [email protected]. You will be given credit for your addition.

Elsewhere--Part 1, is a fic written in the moment of listening to the Sarah McLachlan song of the same name. Scully hops from world to world during an electrical storm and experiences alternate futures with--and without--Mulder.

ElseWhere--Part Two. The conclusion.

CrossRoads Scully finds Mulder's sister, but Sam's captors want to trade something for her return. Will Mulder be willing to give them what they want to see the sister he's wanted back for so long? (Written before Sein Und Zeit & Closure)

Krycek, I PG-13 for Language. No one knows much about RatBoy. I got sick of every one thinking that he's gay, so I wrote this piece. In it, he attempts to explain himself and his motives.

One PG-13 for language. Krycek continues to tell his story.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All above stories written to take place before the Movie and the seasons that followed.

"It's all about the Love." --The Shipper Mantra

Watch this space for X-Files Fan Fiction Links and Suggestions for stories that you just can't miss!

Until I get to those try this page: X-Files Fan Fic Author Page Listing I highly suggest BlueSwirl and Rachel Anton. More author suggestions to come. You know, suggestions like these: MD's Mulder/Scully Romance Smut (NC-17) and Dianora's X-Files Fan Fic Links along with Karen Rasch's X-Files Fan Fic.

Want to find out when and what I've updated?
Send me e-mail.

This page was last updated on March 10th, 2000.