VISIT MY UNIVERSE!   THE UNIVERSE of DIONIS

U HAVE ARRIVED  AT: DIONIS@HOTTT-PIXXX
ACTIVISM NOW!!!

MY HOTTT PIXXX HOME MILLENNIUM PORTAL ABOUT DIONIS's LIFE XXX-TRA SPECIAL JAVA GAME ROOMS YOUR LETTERS
LOADED QUESTIONS CYBER SLIDES  RATED XXX ACTIVISM!!! MISCELLANEOUS ROOM ABOUT COOL LINKS

AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL?
Have you ever given any thought to...
"The-Powers-That-Be?"
You know;  The Powers That Be!...
------------------
Such as, Our Governments (The people who break the laws)
Our Legislators ( The people who make the laws)
Our Congressmen & Women, Our Senators, Our Governors, Our Mayors, Our State Representatives, Our County/District Representatives, Student Government, and on down!
I never did!
Not until I started working for a non-profit, grassroots organization called
"Clean Water Action!"

Let me start by telling you about the organization I work for in Michigan,
Clean Water Action or C.W.A.
But don't worry, this is still DIONIS@HOTTT PIXXX. I have every intention of
filling this section with photos too!
------------------------
----------------

"Clean Water Action!"
Clean Water Action is a citizens organization working locally, statewide and nationally for clean, save and affordable water, prevention of health threatening pollution, creation of environmentally safe jobs and businesses, and empowerment of people to make democracy work.  Clean Water Action organizes strong grassroots groups, coalitions in campaigns to protect our environment, health, 
economic well being and community quality of life.  With over 700,000 members nationally and over 100,000 in Michigan, Clean Water Action  is one of the largest, most effective grassroots groups in the country.

C.W.A. is 20 Chapters deep throughout the United States and has existed since 1971. The National Headquarters are located in  Washington,  D.C.  In Michigan,  where I live,  there are 2 chapters; 
one in Lansing, Michigan and one in Clinton Township. 

The National accomplishments of C.W.A. are varied. To name just a few, C.W.A. is the group who worked hard to pass the Clean Water Act in 1972, which limited municipal and industrial dumping into the  public waterways. The goal of the Act was to make our  nation's waters swimmable and fishable. Which of course, directly effects all of us.

Another triumph of C.W.A. that effects us all directly is the passing 
of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the 1st federal law  to set enforceable standards on levels of contamination in our drinking water. Between 1994 and 1996 C.W.A. successfully campaigned to strengthen this law so water utilities are required to report to consumers annually what is in their drinking water and to provide greater protections against toxic chemicals and bacteria in our drinking water supplies.

To date C.W.A. has fought to advance and implement the Great Lakes Initiative, an effort by the Great Lakes states, of which I am a resident, to establish uniform criteria and procedures for protecting the lakes and rivers of the Great Lakes ecosystem.

Want to know more?
CLICK THIS
To transport to my Cool Links!

CLICK HERE to Return to the UNIVERSE of DIONIS Gateway
www.UniverseOfDionis.com
CLICK THIS! MEET DIONIS!

MY HOTTT PIXXX HOME MILLENNIUM PORTAL ABOUT DIONIS's LIFE XXX-TRA SPECIAL JAVA GAME ROOMS YOUR LETTERS
LOADED QUESTIONS CYBER SLIDES  RATED XXX ACTIVISM!!! MISCELLANEOUS ROOM ABOUT COOL LINKS

BEAM OVER
TRANSPORT BEAM...CLICK THIS!
TO NEXT PAGE