CLICK THIS!!! SEE DIONISZONE!!!

YOU ARE AT: DIONIS@HOTTT PIXXX
ABOUT DIONIS's LIFE

MY HOTTT PIXXX HOME MILLENNIUM PORTAL ABOUT DIONIS's LIFE XXX-TRA SPECIAL JAVA GAME ROOMS YOUR LETTERS
LOADED QUESTIONS CYBER SLIDES  RATED XXX ACTIVISM!!! MISCELLANEOUS ROOM ABOUT COOL LINKS

THIS IS THE TRUE STORY OF MY REAL LIFE...
Story by Dionis
DIONIS@HOTTTPIXXXDIONIS@HOTTTPIXXXDIONIS@HOTTTPIXXXDIONIS@HOTTTPIXXX

(Touch pixxx with cursor for descriptions)

During the Motown Era in Detroit, Michigan, I was born.  My Daddy was 21 years old and worked as a porter at Elias Brothers, a local restaurant chain.  My mother was 20 and had only one year before, suffered the tragic loss of her firstborn son who was born alive but died shortly after his BABY DIONIS - 4 YEARS OLDbirth because of fluid on the brain.  When I was born, a year later, everyone held their breath until I let out my first cry.  Little did I  know the enormity of what might birth represented to my parents.  I was also unaware that just being born would be only the  first of many difficulties I would  encounter life.

As I remember it, life was turbulent.  I can recall many occasions starting around 5, when I would come home from elementary school with my younger brother, Dion and witness, upon opening our door, a living room full of overturned furniture and broken glass. Daddy used to drink way too much. He didn't hold his liquor well either. I can't even count all the  memories I have of my Dad swinging with intoxicated punches and hitting my mother.  My mother also had her hands full with me,, barely knee high, Dion, the middle child, and the baby, Billy.  In those days a young mother with three kids didn't leave their husbands no matter what the abuse.

DIONIS@HOTTTPIXXXDIONIS@HOTTTPIXXXDIONIS

Inevitable  the abuse continued and escalated until it was decided, by other family members, that "the kids"  were going to have to be placed in "a home".  I'm sure nobody wanted it to turn out that way but, after countless hospital stays for both injuries and mental illness, my mother just couldn't hold it together anymore.  And life father, an alcoholic and a wife batterer  couldn't be depended upon either.  When I turned 10 years old, my brothers and I were placed in what would be the first of a continual stream of ever-changing Foster and State Run homes for children.  They tried to keep us together but,  within the first year,  my brothers and I were separated.
After that we never really saw each other much except in passing.

Billy, Dionis, Dion and my Mom, Dorothy!Well, I was on my own turbulent  journey after that.  Needless to say, I didn't feel very good about myself.  As a result, I was a bit neurotic, thinking that no one ever liked me and  that it was all my own fault.  As a result of my own bad attitude, I never lasted very long in new environments. And I ran away a lot.  Eventually, at 16, I met one of the true inspirations of my life  Janice Trimpe, my new foster mother (more correctly, a state appointed legal guardian.)  She was a talented artist who painted in oil and created some of  the most beautiful oil paintings I've ever remembered.  When I met  her she was just at the beginning of, what would  turn out to be, a lifetime career in  sculpture.  I'll never forget how she taught me how to stand up straight with good posture and showed me how to hug, and many of the simple things I should have learned growing up.  Then, at 18,  I was technically legally grown.   Of course, at that point, the State would no longer provide me with assistance.
So, with relatively poor social skills, I was on my own.

Surviving was something I had always done.  I wasn't afraid to be on my own.  I just  needed Dionis, Billy and Dion! Just us!money.  I became a dancer of the exotic variety.  I was more fortunate that most dancers.  I was clean and didn't do drugs are drink.  In fact, I was known, much to the dismay of bar owners as, "the one that doesn't drink."  I'd go to work in the evenings about 7:00 p.m. and dance  until 2 a.m..  I didn't get involved in extracurricular activities and typically went straight home after work, wherever home was for me at the time; usually a motel room.

My dancing took me to many cities.  Boston, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta.  It took me to some really out of the way states like Iowa, Nebraska, and North Dakota.  I ended up in Canada and lived there for many years.  In all, I danced a total of about 10 years.  My luck really changed Deshawnte' and Santino!   My brothers that came later.from that career.  I elevated by standard of living to a much higher level.  I learned how to utilize my talents as a  makeup artist, seamstress and stage performer.  I was able to buy musical equipment, pay for singing  lessons, and eventually was able to quit dancing altogether. I became a sought after makeup artist and promotion model.  When I returned to the States, I became a professional fitness instructor.  I was very well liked and admired.  I formed my own independent record label, started putting records out, and I am  currently enjoying some success my music career.  I begin writing about my experiences and  that has  turned into a successful writing career that gives me  the opportunity to encourage others.  I have realized that I am a good person.  I have forged so many wonderful  relationships with people all over the world!

My life has changed so much from  my humble  beginnings as a  poor little inner city girl. My grandmother, Rosa Lee Cole!   We all call her Mother. Miracles do happen!  Hang in there!  I'm not upset with my father anymore.
He's since passed away. And I love my  mother to death!
 I eventually  came to the realization in my life that "Parents are people too!" They did the best they could with the skills they had the time, and they did really love all of us.

I want you to remember that the greatest gifts our parents  give us,  no matter who they are or Janice Trimpe!  My Foster Mom!what they may do, are the Basic Life Questions they have given us to answer.  These Questions provide us with the overall context for our spiritual growth and evolution here on earth.  To find out what the Questions are, examine your parents' lives and  ask yourself what it is about their lives you would like to  improve upon or change altogether in your own.  Realizing what these Questions are will center you  on your overall path.  The smaller more immediate  questions that currently confront you in your everyday life always pertain to the bigger questions  and  give you an indication of where you are your lifelong quest.  So we have a lot to learn and an exciting journey ahead!
Personal stories ...  Such sweet inspiration!

The story of my life will continue...and so do the family photos...
after all,  this is my HOTTT PIXXX!
My other  brother and his girl.  Chris and Julie!My foster Brother and Sister.   George and Aimee!

DIONIS_C@HOTMAIL.COM

DIONISZONE@HOTMAIL.COM

DIONIS_C@XOOMMAIL.COM

DIONISRECORDS@HOTMAIL.COM

CLICK HERE to Return to the UNIVERSE of DIONIS Gateway
www.UniverseOfDionis.com
MY HOTTT PIXXX HOME MILLENNIUM PORTAL ABOUT DIONIS's LIFE XXX-TRA SPECIAL JAVA GAME ROOMS YOUR LETTERS
LOADED QUESTIONS CYBER SLIDES  RATED XXX ACTIVISM!!! MISCELLANEOUS ROOM ABOUT COOL LINKS

BEAM OVER
TRANSPORT BEAM...CLICK THIS!
TO NEXT PAGE