Movie - KIM CARNES - C'mon', Let's Live A Little

Português PORTUGUÊS  

Movie

"C'Mon, Let's Live A Little" (1967): "First acting job, last acting job" (K. Carnes)

GUILHERME CORRÊA

POSTER

Poster of film. Kim is the one who is wearing red bikini, under the word "Little".

In 1967 Kim Carnes appeared in a film, "C´Mon, Let's Live A Little".

"I was very young. First acting job, last acting job. I definitely realized it was not for me." Kim Carnes said to Ken Paulson in one interview to "Speakin Freely" TV Show recorded on April 2, 2003.

The cast includes the singer Bobby Vee, the singer-songwriter Jackie DeShannon (yeah! She co-wrote "Bette Davis Eyes" with Donna Weiss) and Bo Belinsky (baseball player).

The most hilarious scene shows Kim wearing a rose pyjamas, jumping in a bed and singing "Baker Man" with her roommates Jackie DeShannon and others.

Inside information:

CREDITS | MOVIE | CAST | REVIEW | SOUNDTRACK | GALLERY

Home | Search Site | Release | News | Show | F.A.Q. | Biography | Discography | Singles | Compilation | Participation | Remixes | Gold & Platinum | Compositions | Soundtrack | Hits | Lyrics | Declarations | Grammy | Stories Told & Untold | Score | Gallery | Backstage | Autograph | We Are The World | Movie | Video - TV - Radio | Links | View The Guestbook | Sign The Guestbook | E-MAIL |

Click here   for Kim's new album   Chasin' Wild Trains
Click here   for Kim's Official Website