1. How can I save something I like as stationery?

Outlook Express makes this very easy. While reading the mail message or news message with the stationery you'd like to keep, simply click on 'File' in the Outlook Express tool bar and select 'save as stationery'.

You will be prompted to give it a name. Please remember that folks deserve credit for what they create, so save it in such a way as to remember who the creator is. Either add the creators name to the title (i.e. Shauns_yellow ducks) or save them to a folder created for a particular person's creations. When using it, please be honest and courteous enough to give credit somewhere to the creator. Many of us type it directly into the stationery in Front Page Express. If you want to save the stationery with the margins set and the email buttons in it, see answer number 3 .

Back to OutLook Express Tips & How-Tos Page
Back to my main outlook express stationery pageTo KathyL's Outlook Express Stationery CollectionsTo my Outlook express stationery links page
Back to the LaPier HomepageTo Kathy & David LaPier's msn HomepageTo KathyL's sitemap

This page has been visited times.

since the insertion of this counter on 11/22/98