To Shaun's 40's Page

This collection of Stationery by the late Shaun Capovilla has been made for use with Outlook Express.

Shaun is the wonderful lady I speak of on my Main OutLook Express Page, where I explain our stationery beginnings. This lovely and talented lady was lost to us on October 9th, 1998. Her spirit and artistry lives on in the hearts and memories of those she touched, as well as in her beautiful stationery creations. If you choose to download and use any of her creations, please take care to give her the proper credit.

To view a full size copy of the stationery with it's email button, click on the scaled down strip.

To download a zipped packet that contains the stationery, email button and margin-set html file, click on the matching email button that you'll find on the full-sized version.

To Shaun's personal favorite

to full size view and download

To view still more of Shaun's creations, see my collections of Occasion Stationery. You'll find some of Shaun's work on my Anniversary; Birthday; Get Well; New Baby; Patriotic; Sympathy and Wedding stationery collections.

Please Note : The Stationery offered on these pages is for private email or Ng use only, but always with the proper credit please. It is not intended for use on other web-sites or for commercial gain in any way. Shaun felt very strongly about this issue and it's only because she emailed me with express permission to use any of her stationery at my site that I do so. Please respect the creators efforts and memory and take care to give proper credit when you use it. Thanks. The management. :-)

Back to the LaPier HomepageBack to central Outlook Express PageBack to staionery collections pageTo Outlook Express Tips & How-to'sTo my Outlook express stationery links page

This page has been visited times.

since the insertion of this counter on 11/22/98

icons by Kathy LaPier

Copyright © LaPier Web Designs, 1998-1999
All rights reserved.