If you're interested in information about bootlegs of Deep Purple and related bands, you're at the right place here, at

You'll find cover images, locations, dates, setlists, short reviews with ratings and all the other information I have about the bootlegs here.

If you've read the introduction already, go right to the Menu or Thumbnail Index

Hi Folks,

This is Mary Long. As you all know, Ian used to call me a hypocrite. He's a jerk, not knowing what he's saying! But I do forgive him for that, he's sweet though.....

Well, I don't care much about what's legal and what's not, so I collect bootlegs of my sweethearts. (By the way: Ian has no problem with that; he anyway thinks that live albums should be left to the bootleggers - good boy.) I want to emphasize that I'm not making bootlegs, I just like to have them. Neither do I deal with them. I only want to publish the information that I have about DP and related bootlegs on this page, co-writing for my friend Ted Mechanic. He is not responsible for what I'm doing here.....

Ingo Fengler, the "pope of DP bootlegs", hasn't updated his homepage for quite a while, since he's busy writing a book. Well, so somebody else had to do the job.....

I do not claim at all to have the complete information; what you find on this page is just what I have knowledge about, respectively what I have in my collection. Check it out, enjoy it if possible, ask or critizise, or support me with information and opinions. There are the new pages with images of the covers and the tracklists. They are in no particular order; I just scanned them the way I grabbed them. And there is also the old "just text" list which I'm going to link to at the bottom of this page. This page holds even more items since the picture pages hold only the CD covers, while the text list also has the vinyl ones. Someday, I hope to include them here too, just I haven't been able to figure out a decent way to scan them yet.

These pages are just starting, so please understand that there aren't too many reviews yet. I'm going to work on them and update the pages continiously in the future. 

Titles Of The Bootlegs You'll Find There

Page 1

Go

Deep Purple: Finish In Finland (Ritchies Last) / Fireball Over Madrid / Live In Osaka 1972 / Berlin 5.29.70 / Stuttgart 2.16/17.72 / We Found The Guitar / Highway Stars / Hungary Days / Look What We Found / A New King Is Born / Live In Offenbach / Purpen Olympia / Third Night / Locked In A Paper Cage / The Perfect Live Album / PreSnake / Rare Traxx / Revisit In Far East / Ritchie's Last Gig / Outtakes & Sessions / Sitar / Fireball Over Switzerland / Tour De Force / Worth The Wait Thumbnails

Page 2

Go

Deep Purple: Battle Cries / Berlin1971 / Ritchie's Blues / Fireballs Over Chicago / Children In Time / Cold Spring Essen / The Colour Purple / Taste It Downunder / Purple Rose Of Hanau / In Perfect Harmony / Machine Head 1971 / Highway Star / In Flame / Live In Japan 1993 / Kings Of Speed / Last Live 1973 / The Legend Lives On / A Light From Deep Darkness / The Story Of A Loser (it could be you) / Mark III / More Tastes ! / Blackless Morsemania / Nürumberg 1973 / Out / Parlez Vous Purple Thumbnails

Page 3

Go

Deep Purple: The Battle Of Slaves And Masters / Hammersmith 1974 / $ 697.276 / When A Blind Man Cries / In Deep / Hush / Made In Germany / Purple Sunrise / Star Storm / Slave / Welcome Joe / Smoke On My Mega-Mix / Toronto 7.2.71 / Yesterday / Purple Blitz / Purpendicular Tour 97 / Oldenburg 71 / Würzburg / Live In Italy / Solo / Steve Morse Wedding Day / When Harry Met Sally / Flying In A Purple Dream / Danish Yodel / Love Osaka 75  Thumbnails

Page 4

Go

Deep Purple: Into The Fire / In Your Trousers / Live Storm I & II / Someone Came / Let's Go Space Trucking / Purplemania ! / Blackmore By Request / A Band On Tour / Spirit Of Freedom / Live At Kilburn / Hamburg 1.17.73 / Zürich 3.5.70 Thumbnails

Page 5

Go

Rainbow: Stargazer / Can't Happen Here / Rise Over Chicago / Rise Over Chicago / Strangers In Stockholm / Chase After The Rainbow / Malmö 1980 / Rebirth Of A Legend / Temple Of The King / Rainbow Moon / Broken Dreams / End Of A Rainbow / Electrified / Mark II / War Of Nerves In 1976 / Nippon Eyes / Live At The Rainbow Theatre / Satisfaction / World Tour '84 / Brain Slowly Dies / Catch The Rainbow / Lost In Hollywood / Kill The King / A Light In The Black / Parisian Night / Stone Cold

Page 6

Go

Rainbow:

The whole bootleg list, with all Purple-related artists (as text list)

Deep Purple boots (as text list)

Rainbow boots (as text list)

Gillan boots (as text list)

To Ted's    Pages