DRAGONS AND FRIENDS OF DRAGONS RESIDE AT THIS SITE

The Skellengers in Vancouver CANADA include: 
Skellengers - Mitchells - Findleys - McCabes - Averills - Fiddlers - Jacobs - Kostiuks
Fishers - Donaldsons - Wilkins - Hodgkins

GROK?

Welcome

Hi there! I'm Mike.  ...a fat, bearded, balding, old male dragon, who's youngest son Jason likes to harass me about my receding hairline. I like to remind him to keep looking in the mirror.  Besides, my grandkids still seem to like me even if the sun glaring off from my forehead does make them have to shield their eyes.

Welcome
to
CYBERCANADA

DANCING DRAGON

I am a Dragon lover born in the year of the rabbit
Alta is a Rabbit lover born in the year of the dragon

Both of us are Gemini

"A touchstone to determine the actual worth of an "intellectual"---find out how he feels about astrology."

from:  "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long" by  Robert Heinlein

Do the Dragon Dance?

Dragon pages - Dragon's EGG some animated GIFs
Unicorns & other beasts Family member profiles
Halloween Images - visit our Pumpkin Patch Links to Family Pages
Assorted graphics Links to other Skellenger Pages
Writings on various subjects Links to Friends Pages
Mike's resume Links you might find useful or interesting...
North American Crafts & Artifacts Family Photo Album
E-mail addresses

My primary E-mail address is:
or
My secondary E-mail address is:
[email protected]

[email protected]

We welcome your comments about our site, about life, love, liberty or whatever you have on your mind...
Would especially appreciate comments on YOUR favorite dragons and beasts...

Drop by frequently - I hope to update pages often

Political tags---such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth---are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort.

from: "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long"  by  Robert Heinlein

Welcome to my Virtual Art Gallery
NORTH AMERICAN CRAFTS & ARTIFACTS  
1070 West 17th Street - North Vancouver, British Columbia - CANADA - V7P 1W2 - 604 - 985-6249 
[email protected] 
images copyright(c)1998 Mike Skellenger

Mike Skellenger - Alta Skellenger - Jeremy Skellenger - Jenifer Mitchell nee:  Skellenger - Jason Skellenger - Nancy Findley - Brian Skellenger - Jeff Mitchell - Ian Skellenger - Justin Mitchell - - Dave McCabe - Lisa McCabe - Kelly McCabe -  Brian Averill - Troy Fiddler - Josh Wilkins - Will Kostiuk - Barb McCabe - Barb Donaldson - Samara Donaldson - Cameron McCabe - Delaney Fisher - Alex Fisher - Dylan Fisher - Jen Jacobs -