The Coolest Diablo 2 Websiteterror.gif (59415 bytes)

INFORMATION

Secret News

Games Story

Monsters

Characters

Towns

Quests

Screenshots

Spells

DIablo 2 Links

Fan interact

WishList

My Clan

Downloads

download.jpg (3053 bytes)

Sorry, Diablo II is just in the development stage right now, so there aren't many files related to Diablo yet to download.

But, Diablo 2 gamers will find some previews videos of Diablo 2 interesting while we all waiting to actually get hands on the computer game. Demo won't be for a long time, but for videos, I think that will be constantly through out the developement period.

I will convert many of these video to a streaming format. Look for it soon! Right now, many of the files are outside links. I don't have those files on my server...TOO BIG!

File Name File Size Description

Trailers

Diablo II Trailer

7.1 MB

Here is a Cinematic trailer that Blizzard showed at the European Computer Trade Show in early 1997!
Diablo II Trailer 2 28 MB This incredible intro just got released, it shows a caravan moving east and talks about the hero of the first game could not contain the soul stone.
The European Game Demo 18 MB Pretty Self Explanatory. Shows actual gameplay of Diablo 2. The Amazon fight monsters, etc.

D2 Music

Ashes of Tristram [wav - 554k] [MP3 - 100k] [Ra]
Crossing The Dessert [wav - 489k] [MP3 - 89k] [Ra]
Back To Hell [wav - 602k] [MP3 - 109k] [Ra]

Misc Stuff

Diablo II Fonts

Please, download the Diablo font, and maybe the bloody fonts and install it on your system! Otherwise, you would probably not experience the best!

Goto my font page in my personal homepage to get them all.

Personals Logo