EMAIL

Email me if you have any information that are missing or similar in here, or if you are voting on the current team rating or have a opinion on the Real Madrid Hall of Fame ranking etc etc.

If you are seeking information on how to get a ticket just click here, what I know I have written up in: Ticket information

If you are wondering about the Real Madrid match schedule this season click: Fixtures

Also I am not Luis Figo, Makelele, Redondo, Solari like some people think I am for some odd reason. I also have nothing to do with hiring people at Real Madrid or anything similar. I am a Norwegian (born on Roros, but has a second residence in Trondheim, home of Norway's Real Madrid, Rosenborg Trondheim) Real Madrid supporter, that has recently moved back to Trondheim after living a few years in Brazil (Vitoria, ES). So there should be no point sending me any emails saying I am such a great player and that I really deserved the FIFA player award this season or something similar, closest I got to a contract to Real Madrid was winning some small league in Australia for a College team (Austin College in NSW, University of New England), think it was that mid-season injury when I strained my X-legiment that stopped Real Madrid from offering me a contract to sign up for them??? :). So I hope this will clarify that I am just a Real Madrid supporter nothing else, for the confused people out there.

But if you have any questions about Real Madrid that you can't find any answers to in here or anything else please feel free to send me an email.

Email me at: [email protected]

THOR's email

Copyrighted © since 1998 [email protected]