European Super Cup
Intercontinental Cup

Chat
Forum
Classified
Links
Shop

Site index

Welcome to the best news and information site about Real Madrid in English on the net today! The site that is growing everyday with new player profiles, statistics and other relevant Real Madrid scopes. Surf around to find what you are searching for, a quick way to do that is to go to the Map/index of this site (182 pages).

The news is updated as I have time to updated the site (Monday and Wednesday at the minimum). The news section is updated with only the most relevant news. There is a full coverage of Real Madrid's CL 2002/03 campaign. All the upcoming fixtures & results for Real Madrid be it friendlies, La Liga or CL is in here.

A lot of transfer rumours are allways in the media with Real Madrid, any "serious" news will be updated in this section. So is the current squad with statistics, profiles and player stats for the current season.

What I know on getting tickets to a Real Madrid match is in here. You can also buy, sell and trade equipment in here as well. And if you like chat with other Real Madrid supporters in the chatroom

Real Madrid Squad 2002-03.

Information

Want tickets for Real Madrid matches??? go here for information.

Real helpline: + 34 902 28 17 09

Buy supporter equipment here at Real Madrid's official shop.

The new official uniform!

Champions League

Follow Real Madrid's campaign in the Champions League, the progress is followed with tables, fixtures & results, player performances etc. So enter the CL-section. You can also check out past seasons as well.

02.10 AEK Athens 3 - 3 Real Madrid (Zidane 2, Guti)
22.10 Real Madrid - AEK Athens
30.10 Real Madrid - AS Roma

La Liga

Follow Real Madrid's progress in the Spanish national championship, La Primera Liga. Information on how to get tickets, fixtures, results, the goalscorers, updated player performances etc. basically anything relevant to the current Spanish season can be found in these pages.

29.09 Valladolid 1 - 1 Real Madrid (Raul)
06.10 Real Madrid 5 - 2 Alaves (Zidane, Figo 2, Ronaldo 2)
20.10 Racing - Real Madrid

NEW AND UPDATED PAGES

Ronaldo - Player profile (NEW)
Hymn - Hala Madrid (NEW)
Staff - Updates
Tickets - Updates
Cambiasso - Updates
Club - Updates
Stats - Updates
Transfers - Updates
Redondo - Updates
History - Updates
Ivan Campo - Updates
Gento - Updates
Borja - Updates
Figo - Updates
Celades - Updates
Cesar Sanchez - Updates
Casillas - Updates

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Everybody knows that Real Madrid are better than Barcelona, and that Real Madrid has a more glorious history than Barcelona.

Want to know why Real Madrid and Barcelona hate each other so much? Want to know how previous matches has ended, then go into the Real Madrid vs Barcelona section for history, background and statistics on all matches played between 1902 until today, and find out for yourself who is the best club of all time, like that is a surprise!!

VS      

Voting Poll

EMAIL

Email me at: [email protected]

Real Madrid Legends

Many famous and great players have worn the Real Madrid jersey, in the Hall of Fame you can have a look at some of the greatest players in Real Madrid's history, such as Di Stefano, Gento, Puskas etc. Some information on some of the players can be found, but some are very limited. I am working on getting more information in there, if you got some information about the players or would like to add some please feel free to email me.

Information

Want tickets for Real Madrid matches??? go here for information.

Real helpline: + 34 902 28 17 09

Buy supporter equipment here at Real Madrid's official shop.

Copyrighted © since 1998 [email protected]