I'll admit it right up front... I'm lousy at Capcom's fighters and I've never been a big fan of Marvel Comics (Transformers was the only book of theirs I read regularly)... but I love this game. And not just because the best character to use against the big mofo at the end is teeny little Roll.
I thought it'd be fun to do some fan-pics of the whole cast, plus the cast from the previous Vs. titles (X-Men Vs. Street Fighter and Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter). Maybe even write up a story to explain the whole thing... I'm not sure if I as wrong about that yet or not. Partly because I've never drawn the vast majority of these characters before. It also doesn't help that I have kept zero track of Marvel's characters over the years, and that many times there is little to no backstory to many of the Capcom side's characters. So I made up stuff on the Capcom side where I couldn't find any story, and went with kind of a "generic history" I got by asking friends about the Marveloids. So please don't mail-bomb me if what happens directly contradicts Captain America #36874.457.

Hope you enjoy them! Let me know if there's any particular pairing you'd like to see done next, and I'll probably try to hit it... but do keep in mind that I'd like to keep them paired up as written below.

THE SETUP

The monsterous Onslaught has made enemies out of pretty much every hero and villain on the Marvel Universe's Earth, and realizes that united, they could defeat him...

But through Professor Xavier's memories, he recalls not long ago when Apocalypse opened a portal to another Earth... Apocalypse made a deal with M. Bison, the leader of the international criminal organization Shadowloo, so that both could rule their worlds. A pact that was brought to an end by the combined forces of the X-Men and the warriors of the Street Fighter tournament. Onslaught, however, sees beyond that single dimension of the Capcom Universe into others, where items and beings of incredible power can be used by him to wage war on his Earth...

And so he captures Apocalypse and uses his technology to re-open the portal to the Capcom Universe. This time he not only brings M. Bison to his side but the mad robotics scientist Dr. Wily from another dimension, promising to destroy their worst enemies, enabling them to rule their worlds in exchange for their loyalty. Using their armies to steal from both Universes, increasing their power base, and sending the heroes who stand in their way scattered across the dimensions, the Clash of Heroes has begun... so LET'S GO CRAZY!!!

Updated 4/14/99
Thanks to Wayne from Gamers' Edge letting me rifle through the Dreamcast magazines, I know have all the alternate colors of all the MvC helpers. So there'll be a few corrections later on... to some less interesting colors for some. (I really liked Rogue in black & lavender... Mebbe I'll do some MORE alternates wth some made-up stuff for those not in earlier games.)
But today, the Rogue/MegaMan alternate colors picture has been changed, and I now have the Wolverine/Ton-Pu alternate up.
Shortly, the Juggernaut/Michelle Heart alternate will be up, and in the actually NEW picture department, The Birdy/Cammy & Norimaro picture is in the coloring stage, so that'll be reay soon. Eventually, the pictures that still use the one-level shade (Spider-Man/Chun-Li for example) will have the two-shade coloring used the later pics (the Captains for example), as if you cared.

Captain America & Captain Commando Jubilee & Roll Juggernaut & Michelle Heart Rogue & MegaMan Shuma-Gorath vs. Dhalsim Spider-Man & Chun-Li Storm & Jin Saotome Venom & Morrigan Wolverine & Ton-Pu

Upcoming pictures include...

Apocalypse & Cyber-Akuma Birdy, Cammy & Norimaro
Blackheart & Akuma Colossus & Zangief
Cyclops & Ryu Gambit & Lou
The Incredible Hulk, Shadow & Shadow Lady Iceman, Pure & Fur
Magneto & Anita Omega Red vs. Ken & Sean
Onslaught, M. Bison & Dr. Wily Psylocke & Strider Hiryu
Sabertooth, Sakura & Dan Sentinel & Princess Devilot
The Mighty Thor & Sir Arthur US Agent & Unknown Soldier
War Machine & Saki Omokane

Quesions, comments, a three-headed monkey? e-mail me!

Back to KING WEASEL PRODUCTIONS home page

Page design, layout and background images by M Sipher.

Sound bites courtesy of Deadworm. http://www.ghoul.net/deadworm

All Marvel characters and their likenesses are the trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. All Capcom characters... well... are the property of Capcom Co., Ltd. Norimaro is the property of Noritaro Kinashi & Arrival/NTV. Strider Hiryu & Ton-Pu are the property of Moto Kikaku. This site is not intended to be an infringement on any of the copyrights and trademarks of any company whose products or characters are mentioned within its contents. This site is for entertainment purposes only, and is an entirely non-profit operation.