|   Home
Join The Club   |   The VIP's   |   Contact Us   |   *TEJANO ARTISTS*   |   Featured Artists   |   *EVENTS*   |   *NEWS*   |   *TEJANO RADIO*   |   *RECORD LABELS*   |   *NIGHT CLUBS*   |   *TEJANO LINKS*   |   TTMA NEWS   |   Tejano Pics   |   Radio Promotions   |   *TEJANO TV*   |   CD RELEASES   |   Artist Tour Dates   |   Music Clips   |   Tejano Merchandise   |   Upcoming Talent   |   La Prima's 11 Favorites & 4 Tributes   |   Puro Party Events   |   Special Organizations   |   Country Fair/Festivals/Fiestas/Rodeo Links   |   Magazine/Newspaper Links   |   The ScrapBook Gallery   |   Reviews   |   Lyrics & More   |   Promoters   |   Promotional Banners   |   Guestbook & Message Board   |   More Message Boards   |   Yahoo Groups   |   Past News   |   El Paso, TX
La Prima's 11 Favorites & 4 Tributes
Grupo Vida
Bobby Pulido
Kumbia Kings
Solido
Siggno
Costumbre
Emilio
Jay Perez
Intocable
Stampede
Intenso
Selena Tribute
Freddy Fender
"El Flaco" Jimenez
Los Texas Wranglers

There's a tremendous amount of Tejano Talent . It is impossible for me to list and build a webpage for each one, that is why  I have started with 11 and 4 Tributes. In the near future I will be working to add more artists to the list. This list includes groups and artists who are part of my personal favorites.

Before  ending this message, I have to say Thank you to:
Thank you to Bobby Pulido who was my inspiration for changing my style of music preference from Rock and Heavy Metal to Tejano and Country with his song "Desvelado."   His song gave me the interest of wanting to know who the artist was and what this style of music was. Because of this,  I became a fan of other artists like Selena, Emilio, Jay Perez, Gary Hobbs etc..

Tejano Music itself inspired me to create "TEJANO JAM CENTRAL" in 1999 to show my support and appreciation for this great music and to the many artists involved.  Also we have to Thank the number of fans who have created websites themselves who without them we wouldn't have all the cool latest info on Tejano including pictures of our favorite artitsts etc...  

Next, I have to thank Grupo VIDA, (Especially TIM and SUNNY)  who despite of their success,  continue being great down to earth guys and who have given me their support in the past with the GRUPO VIDA website. Thanks guys for being so cool and patient with my past VIDA sites. Reaching them is not impossible. VIDA is one of those groups that take time to show their love and support to the fans. Their awesome music and energy has inspired me to continue year after year with my support for Tejano music. To the "Bad Boys of Tejano"  ART, MANNY, JASON, TIM, SUNNY AND JAVIER Thank you for the awesome music.

This goes out to the KUMBIA KINGS as well who's style and contribution to Tejano has been tremendous and irreplaceable. A.B. and Cruz  you are one of a kind. Keep making that wonderful music.

FOR THE MEMORIES, SMILES, TEARS AND INSPIRATION GOOD MUSIC BRING,  
LET'S KEEP SUPPORTING OUR MUSIC (TEJANO MUSIC) ALWAYS!

MARIA "LA PRIMA" DURAN