The Original Realm Of Terror

This Page last updated on 09/02/98

Page News

Diablo 2 Release Date: Q1 1999

new.gif (634 bytes) I am still adding the new information that was on the sneak peak Diablo II - A class by itself by Centercenter.com.

I have added some information regarding chatrooms.

new.gif (634 bytes) European Consumer Trade Show - Next Friday, September 4, Blizzard to promote Diablo II. For more information. Check the news

Check out the Official Diablo 2 site! It's updated and improved!

An European Diablo demo came out right after E3. It is pretty cool. It shows someone playing the actual game, but it's JUST a video!!!

Please Join my clan. Chat me!

Thanks

Game Info

Andar (Contact Me)

See my Diablo 2 news (in details)  for more Information Please!

Channel Coming Soon

Be sure you get Internet Explorer 4, and if you have Hi-speed modem. Check out the Hi Resolution FrontPage!!!

The Full-size Picture Please Do not use on your own website without Permission from Andreas!!!

The Beautiful rogue ArtworkThe Sexy Rogue Picture at right is an artwork by Artist Andreas Rocha. A very impressive artwork on Diablo's female hero !!! He made her a true beauty, but brave enough to face the terrors of HELL

Andreas Rochas Homepage

Portraits From Hell

bloodline.gif (5078 bytes)

(Teleporting Menu - Find the page you want then click the Portal!)

INFORMATION

Fan interact

Secret NewZ

Downloads

Games Story

Wishlist

Monsters

Chat

Characters

My Clan

Towns

Coming in future

Spells

Animated Gifs

Quests Bulletin Board
Screenshots Fan Survey
Diablo 2 Links
Weapons
Coming in Future
Armors
Rings & amulets

This is just a conservative FrontPage designed for 14.4 K modem and slow computers, or for people who don't want downloading large multimedia during traffics hours. For much better, beautiful  FrontPage ... !!!

You Are the

Soul to visit Realm of Terror since Mar 9 1998!!!

Copyright � 1998 Realm of Terror. All rights reserved.

Reproduction in whole or to use my art designs without my permission  is prohibited. Pictures, screenshots are courtesy of   Blizzard, Sierra, Gamespot, Computer Gaming World and other respective owners. Used for not-profit entertaining purposes only!