FC Navigation Console FortuneCity ad
vs-sets-logo.jpg (6148 bytes)
All graphics on this site are copyright � 1998-1999 by Dr. Jo Ann/Visual Sonnets.

vs-main-linkback.jpg (3665 bytes)

vs-circle-bar.jpg (3879 bytes)

Terms of Usage

• Visual Sonnets graphics are free to use on any non-commercial site.  The only graphics reserved are those found on this page and on others with the purple and gold motif.
  • If you use these graphics, I would like a linkback.  E-mail telling me that you are using a set would be nice.  You can use the linkback provided above, or one which coordinates with a given set.  The link should be to http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/byzantium/260/.   Also, the linkback should appear on the page on which the graphics are used.
  • Please, do not use my graphics on pages which are sexually explicit, espouse violence or abuse, or vilify any groups based on, but not limited to, such parameters as race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental challenges, etc., etc.  Basically, I'm a gentle person who tries to treat others with kindness and understanding.  Thank you for respecting my wishes.
  • Please, don't claim this graphics as your own or include them in any collections for distribution.  I'm not going to go into a whole harangue on this topic, but the WWW is a pretty small neighborhood, graphics-wise.  Anyone, whose opinion I care about, knows what my graphics look like.  They will guess from whom the graphics have been appropriated, if they are mine.
  • If you sell anything on your site, then I require that a donation be made to the Silky Terrier Club of America (STCA) to support rescue efforts.  Please, contact me for more information.  If you want exclusive use of a set, that can be arranged and additional components provided.

vs-fleur-bar.jpg (4467 bytes)

vs-sm-gold-fleur.jpg (1324 bytes) The sets on the following pages are rarely "complete".   That is because I'm not that interested, at this point, in creating sets which I don't know will be used.  These are, primarily, the result of generating graphics to show off some technique I'm presenting on a tutorial page.
vs-circle-bt.jpg (1444 bytes) However, having stated the above, I'm not adverse to making them into a complete set if someone is interested.  Please, don't hesitate to e-mail with your request.
vs-sm-gold-fleur.jpg (1324 bytes) Rather than presenting a thumbnail of a set, I've put the linkback graphic next to the name.  That will give you a "flavor" (or flavour for my friends in the Commonwealth  <G>) of what a particular set looks like.  The names are just fun.  After this initial offering, I will provide dates when a new set is added.

vs-circle-bar.jpg (3879 bytes)

New for 10/27/98 - Spooky Treats - This is a Halloween set with options for a "ghostbook".  The set is based on a techinique for tiled backgrounds found in the Making Tiles from Tubes tutorial.

candycorn-linkback.jpg (2994 bytes)

New for 12/22/98 - Candy Canes & Holly - This is a Christmas set which also has a JavaScript Tic-Tac-Toe game with graphics.   The set is based on a technique for tiled backgrounds found in the Making Layered Backgrounds tutorial.

cc-holly-linkback.jpg (3825 bytes)

New for 10/2/98 - A Touch of Autumn  - This set gives you the feel of Autumn which is just a dream for those of us in TX still suffering with temperatures in the 90's.  It uses a techniques for creating a tweed texture from random noise used in the Weaving Tweed tutorial.

tweed-linkback.jpg (3692 bytes)

New for 9/18/98 - Faded Violets - This set uses two techniques:  one for creating opals and another for the enameled jewelry look.   Both of these can be found in the Opals 201 Tutorial.   This set includes a mouseover.  Please, e-mail me if you need help with the Javascript. I definitely expect a linkback if you use this set.

violets-linkback.jpg (3320 bytes)

New for 9/4/98 - Amethysts & Emeralds - This set uses gems created in PSP using Blade Pro, as well as a soft background generated from random noise and some gold decorations from Davy's Dingbats.  Used in the Simple Faceted Gems Tutorial.

am-em-linkback.jpg (3673 bytes)

Pietra Rocks - This was inspired by a sample of limestone called "Pietra Dorato".  Used in the Mouseover Buttons Tutorial.

pietra-linkback.jpg (3692 bytes)

Moon Amulet - Inspired by one of Davy's Dingbats.  Used in the Incised Decorations Tutorial.

moony-linkback.jpg (3638 bytes)

Conch Pearl - I've actually seen a conch pearl ... glowing and pink.  Used in the Delightful Dingbats Tutorial.

conch-linkback.jpg (3664 bytes)

Cafe Latte - I did a flood fill with a color which looked like my coffee, so I based a set on it.   Used in the Textures I Tutorial.

coffee-cup-linkback.jpg (2993 bytes)

Opal Jewelry - Now, if only I owned something like this which wasn't just pixels!   Used in the Opals 101 Tutorial.

opals-linkback.jpg (3766 bytes)

vs-fleur-bar.jpg (4467 bytes)

E-mail me Please e-mail me with comments or questions.
To VS Welcome Links, Rings, etc. Graphics Sets Tutorials and more

bon_jan.gif (4771 bytes)

Visual Sonnets received this beautiful award for "Best of the Net" for January 1999 from the Mining Company.   What a wonderful way to begin a new year - the penultimate of the decade, century and millenium.  Thank you so much, Bobbie!!

wcafs.gif (2420 bytes)

Visual Sonnets was honored to be chosen Featured Site of the Week for Jan. 1, 1999 at the Mining Company's Web Clip Art Guide.  Thank you, Bobby.  This is a great place to go for all kinds of graphics inspiration.

This page last modified on 10/26/99.