Translation: Jedi Diana

Ideas/Comments: Jedi Diana

Saber

Email:

Email

ICQ#: 11598171

Saber

Informations on myself:

I'm a young student, living in one of the middle-class quarters of Imperial City, Coruscant. I'm very interested on what's going on in the galaxy and I am fascinated by Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter.

Saber

Thank you for visiting my website.

Fan Fictions

These stories are fictions. That means that they aren't official (Mr Lucas didn't sneak around the Net to find out a new scenario for a new movie...). But they're interesting.

QB-X89 -A confrontation between the Solo twins and Fett... From: I dunno...

Justice Protector -The Tale of Boba Fett. From: Kelly Brennan

Calrissian - Fett

Luck -How did Boba Fett become... Boba Fett ? From: D.G. Requiem

Loner's heart -I like this one. It's wonderful. From: Erin Fencil

Imperial Bounty -Not as good as Loner's Heart but not bad From: L.A. Freed

Who You Know... -Fett would never tell his secret... From: Jesse Perry

The Ordeal of Boba Fett -How did he come out the Sarlacc Pit. From the Dark Empire Sourcebook (pages 52-53)

A Barve Like That -The entire script of the short story from Tales from Jabba's Palace

Timothy Zahn's Tribute to Boba Fett - From: Vance

Bounty Hunter - From: Cory Barden

Second Bounty - The first part.Part two.Whatever he does, Fett is always at the Empire's service. From: Vonce

Two that got away -Fett's defeat in a hunt. And what a hunt! From: Brock Armostrong

Bounty on Solo -Just before ANH, Fett tracks down Solo. From: Tim Miller

Way Back When... -A bounty hunter crashs on Concord Dawn, Jaster Mereel rescues her... From: D.G. Requiem

Something to behold - First part. Part two. The adventures of Nevi "Catelina" Dele a bounty hunter at Jabba's service. From: Catelina Cia

For more, goto Fanfix.comStar Wars fan fictions. You can also find some Boba Fett fan fictions at... the Boba Fett FanFiction Site. The Boba Fett Multimedia Vault has also some fanfix. Anyway, check out the links!

Jawa

Francophone FanFix

Voici des "fanfix" que j'ai moi-même écrit pour que mes amis francophones (qui ne parlent pas un mot d'anglais) puisse profiter des nouvelles dérivées de Star Wars.

Prime sur un Jedi - Un Jedi, à la suite d'un affront avec un Seigneur de Sith, se trouve pourchassé par le chasseur de primes.

Destinée - new Tal, un garçon des rues, découvre son destin grâce à l'arrivée d'une bande voleurs dans Mos Eisley. L'affaire l'entraîne jusqu'au Palais de Jabba... Deuxième Partie.

Remarque: ce ne sont que mes débuts. Ne vous attendez pas à des textes de cinq cents pages. Je n'ai pas écrit ces fics pour le profit mais juste pour le fun.

Vous aussi, vous êtes un fan de SW? Vous voudriez bien écrire des histoires sur SW? Alors, allez-y! N'hésitez pas! Sur Internet, aucune interdictions! En plus, je n'en ai encore pas vu en français à part celles que j'ai écrites.